I toyed with a few ideas before settling on this final piece.  I wanted the design to stand out on it’s own.  I created this logo in Adobe Illustrator and added the gradient colors in Photoshop. I wanted to create some imagining in the logo that was somewhat of a play of words in the company name. That is the reason that the “scope” design is represented in the “O” of the name. I also knew that I wanted to create a moon out of the “E” in Dream. The crescent moon design alone is what I had originally, but it looked too much like a “C.” I also tried a crescent moon with a single star but did not want the logo to be confused with a religious symbol. I decided to make a trail of stars to complete the lower case “e,” and add some gradients to the rest of the design.

Here are a couple of the originals that I initially came up with.